Wednesday

It’s Christmas Eve and I am sitting in bed...alone.  I’d love nothing more than to have my little man here with me, but unfortunately it’s his dad’s turn to have him for the holiday.  I just keep thinking that I got screwed in this deal, but I have to be fair.  The house is just so empty and I know that I may complain about how he is such a mama’s boy, but I miss him.  It’s only been 2 hours and I’m already a mess!  It’s Christmas and I won’t be able to see his smiling face in the morning.

So, what do the lonely do for Christmas?  In my case, I’m going to relax.  That’s something that I’ve missed since I’ve become a parent.  I think it’s definitely under-rated.  It’s going to be hard for me to do because I’m so used to doing something every second of the day, but I’m making it my goal to relax for the next week and a half.  I’m sure it will be well received by my overworked body.

Let the relaxation begin!  Merry Christmas!

Let's hear your thoughts...

So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved.