Be Ok...
Today is one of those days that I pulled out some CD's and just let them play. Music is one of my passions. This just happens to be a song that has lifted my spirits when I was down. I absolutely love Chrisette Michele's music!
Simply Complex is what I am. Easy to love. Hard to forget. God's child, mother, friend, cook, naturalista, Travel Agent, business owner, blogger and die-hard Steelers fan. This is my view of the world. Join me as I blog about everything from love and life to sports and politics...all from my point of view. My view just happens to be so simple, yet so complex.
Last night I had an epiphany. There are so many things that go on in my life, but I don’t ever really take the time to see them for what th...
So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. So Simple, Yet So Complex.
Let's hear your thoughts...