Monday

Have you ever stumbled upon a piece of information that made everything fall into place?  Maybe even listened to someone else’s perspective on a situation and it just made everything click?  Tonight I was reading a book and all of a sudden I was slapped in the face by reality.  As much as the slap hurt, I have to accept it.  It’s amazing how a few simple words can make you realize what’s been right in front of you for the past few months.

I am the type of person that can think for hours.  I’ll turn information upside down, right-side up, sideways, and any other way you can think of before I draw a conclusion.  This is one of my flaws.  Sometimes, it’s not complicated; sometimes, it’s right in front of my face in simple, unambiguous terms.  The problem occurs when I miss the simple problem and/or solution because I was too busy making it complicated.

All I can do is to use what I know now to my advantage.  It’s actually quite liberating to view a situation with a different perspective.  Let’s see if my new-found 20/20 vision will lead me in the right direction…

Let's hear your thoughts...

So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved.