Thursday

It’s amazing how God works. My grandmother always says that He works in mysterious ways. I have to say that I am definitely a believer. I always write about life because to me, there is nothing more dynamic. The only other place that you can experience ups, downs, highs, lows, whirlwinds and that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach like you are at an amusement park. (remember our day at King’s Dominion San? LOL!) But in the end, it’s worth it. At the end of the day, we smile, we laugh and we remember that we had the time of our life with our closest friend and the person that we are going to spend the rest of our life with.

Anyone that really knows me, knows that I am not a person to typically broadcast my business for everyone to see, but then again, this is a new chapter in my life. I am truly happy. For a long time, I didn’t know what that meant. Happy. Seems simple, but not when you surround yourself with the wrong people. Not when you get into relationships that are dysfunctional, negative and destructive.

The one thing that sticks in my mind is a verse from the Bible 1 Corinthians 13:

“In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.


So, this happiness thing…it’s love - - something that I have never truly experienced. It’s funny because what I thought was love in the past wasn’t even close to the real thing. How do I know?…because with love comes happiness. TRUE HAPPINESS!

“One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” -Sophocles

I couldn’t have said it any better!

Let's hear your thoughts...

So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved.