Thursday

I have been writing for years. It's my outlet. I'm not saying that I'm a professional writer. I just like to put my thoughts on paper (or on a computer). But right now I have a dilemma. I have some stories that I've written that were written in the past, but I'm not sure if I should post them. Also, I have a lot of content that is personal. It's honest, but personal. In fact, it's so personal that it may hurt a person's feelings if they read the post and it's about them.

So my dilemma...do I post, or do I just keep my thoughts locked away in the little box that they've been locked away in for years?

Part of me just wants to let it all out. It's therapeutic. I need to release some of my thoughts. There's only so much space in my mine and right now, my mind is overflowing with old thoughts. I need to make room for the new memories that I'm trying to create.

I guess we will see what I decide pretty soon...

Let's hear your thoughts...

So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved.