I Need to Vent...
If you haven’t noticed, this is the place that release let go of a lot of negative thoughts. I need to write about something that irks me to no end!
There are very few things that I can say truly ‘bother’ me. I try not to allow anything to bother me. The one thing that I can say bothers me the most is when people say one thing and don’t follow through. Now, I do consider myself a realist, so I do understand that there are times that it’s simply impossible to get everything done in a day without adding 5 more hours to the day, but at least try! It’s a problem when it becomes a habit.
Let me give an example...if I tell you that I’m going to call you back, I’m going to try to do what I can to do exactly that. If I tell you that you are a priority, I’m going to do my very best to show you that you are just that. I’m learning now that words are just words to some people and that’s not how I like to live my life. I just wish other people felt the same way.

Let's hear your thoughts...