Monday

It seems like there is no way to get away from calling someone out in this post, but I sat down to really think about it and I don’t believe that I need to forgive anyone.  For everything that I’ve been through in my life, I have done my best to forgive people.  It’s hard, but I’ve managed to accomplish this.  The only person that I haven’t forgiven is myself.  
I’m a firm believer that no one can do anything to me that I don’t allow.  With that being said, I cannot truthfully blame anyone for anything that has happened to me.  Yes, I’ve been through some crazy situations, but as I said earlier, I allowed it.  So, for all of you that were hoping for me to call someone out, I’m sorry to disappoint you.  :-)
(I truly hope that this 30 days gets easier.  UGH!)

Let's hear your thoughts...

So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved.