Tuesday

Now this is a topic that I can write about without really having to think too hard!  The only problem I have is which ‘thing’ to share.  I consider myself a person that dreams big.  I have so may big ideas that I have no clue how I’m going to do everything.  So I should probably share a smaller, more attainable goal.  (I need to add ‘prioritize my goal list’ to my lengthy list of things to do.)
I hope that in my life I am able to complete my PhD.  I’m well on my way.  This spring I will start grad school.  It’s going to be tough since I work full time and I am a single parent, but it will be worth it.  I know I’m not the only person in my situation that is going to start this program and I won’t be the last. That gives me more hope that I can do it.  So please send blessings and positive energy my way.  I’m going to need it.  

Let's hear your thoughts...

So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved.