Monday

Always Use the BEST ‘Cosmetics’
I use what are considered to be some of the best cosmetics on the market in order to make myself look my best before walking out of the door each and every day.  The cosmetics I use are to mask superficial flaws.  These products do absolutely nothing to help improve character flaws that I may have.
In life, we should use the best ‘cosmetics’ to make us into better people.  By using the following ‘products’ you will be able to cover your external flaws by projecting your inner beauty to the world:  
For your Lips: Truth
For your Voice: Prayer
For your Eyes: Sympathy
For your Hand: Charity
For your Heart: Love
For your Face: Smile
Use these ‘products’ every day for the best results. By doing this your external flaws disappear to those who are watching you.  Remember, ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’.

Let's hear your thoughts...

So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved.