Affirmations Are Powerful
-->
Today’s Affirmation:
‘Affirmations are more powerful than requests, for they remind you that you already have what you seek.’
~Alan Cohen
Every morning I say an affirmation or two just to get my day started. It helps to keep my thoughts positive and my mind focused. Affirmations remind me that I, with the help of God, am in control and choose what happens. How I think and feel is up to me…not anyone else. They also remind me that the words I speak are words to affirm what I already know and what I already have. Requests are good, but reinforcing to yourself that you are a blessed, beautiful, complete person is even better.
Today’s Affirmation:
God's wealth is circulating in my life. His wealth flows to me in avalanches of abundance. All my needs, desires and goals are met instantaneously. I am open to receive the abundant good that God has for me.

Let's hear your thoughts...