Practice Patience
‘A master of patience is a master of everything else.’
~George Savile
This is a quote that I should repeat in my mind about 5,000 times per day. I am probably the most impatient person that anyone could ever meet. I wholeheartedly believe that patience is something that most of us don't take the time to work on because we are too busy with our daily lives. We want what we want when we want it. This, I'm sure, contributes to the rate of hypertension in the world. But, once we decide to take the time to work on being patient, we will definitely be able to handle anything that life throws our way with ease.
Practice patience so that you can live a stress-free life. Master the skill and you will see how much better you will be able to handle all other areas of your life.
Practice patience so that you can live a stress-free life. Master the skill and you will see how much better you will be able to handle all other areas of your life.

Let's hear your thoughts...