Thursday

-->
‘The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.’
~Walt Disney

Procrastination can easily get the best of us.  There are a few things that I should have started weeks ago, but I have been putting them off due to my own laziness.  Although it is true that life can get busy at times, I cannot think of a valid excuse as to why I have not started doing some of the things that I say I am going to do.

The only way to get things started is to just do it.  Starting today, begin working on your list items.  Write a plan and set a completion date.  The only way things will get done is if you make an effort to do them.  It all starts with you.

Let's hear your thoughts...

So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved.