Thursday

Today I'm feeling just a tad bit pessimistic about people. Not one person in particular, but people in general. For some reason, I have this idealistic view that everyone is as transparent as I tend to be. I put everything out there and you can either love me or hate me. I have a million thoughts flowing through my head at any given point of the day and I am not afraid to share them. I choose to be honest with people. Sometimes it hurts, but my honesty is something that I'm not willing to compromise. Sometimes the truth hurts and we just need to put on our big girl panties and say OUCH.


I'm not upset that people may not put everything out there. I think that it bothers me that people have bad intentions. If I know this about people, why does it upset me? My main issue is that folks send a 'representative' to meet you before they allow you to meet the real person. Who has time for that? I, for one, don't have the time, energy, or patience to concoct a different persona. I wouldn't be able to keep up with it. But if you look deeper, it makes me question what is really wrong with the real person. If you don't even want to be yourself, why would other people want to be around you? It's just food for thought...

4 comments

I wholeheartedly agree. Especially where you spoke of people sending their representative. Who wants to indulge in such foolishness?

Not I.

REPLY

I guess it's just one thing that I can't tolerate. If you want to be my friend, come as the real you. I don't want to deal with a made up version of you. I want to know YOU.

REPLY

And... so what? So what if it takes some people a little time. You act like you can't show a little patience, or tenderness. Sure, something is wrong with me, I'm just sayin, let's build a friendship house/room before I start putting pieces of myself in it.

REPLY

@bwilstyle - Ummm, do I know you or something? LOL! I have no idea what you're talking about.

REPLY

Let's hear your thoughts...

So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved.