Morning Motivation for 4.27.11
‘Every time I look in the mirror I stare into the eyes of my worst enemy.’
~Me
What's standing in between you and success? How about that huge obstacle in between you and ultimate happiness? It’s very possible that YOU are the problem!
Anything is achievable if we could just get out of our own way. There have been too many instances that I have lost sight of the big picture because I was so far in the weeds. You can’t, and shouldn’t, blame anyone else for your circumstances. The person in the mirror has all of the power in the world to take you to the top. The same person can keep you down if you’re not careful. Remove the enemy from the mirror. Help yourself attain your goals and stop hindering your forward progress.

1 comments:
Love it!! I needed to hear that sis...
REPLY-Kami
Let's hear your thoughts...