Monday




Excellence can be obtained if you do the following things:
Care more than others think is wise
Risk more than others think is safe
Dream more than others think is practical
And expect more than others think is possible


I can’t speak for anyone else, but I can say that I was not born, nor did my parents raise me, to accept mediocrity. So many of us short-change ourselves and settle for mediocrity.  I can name a few occasions in which I am guilty of giving and receiving mediocrity. I had to realize that I am much better than that.  I deserve excellence and I am capable of providing excellence in everything I do. 

We are all human and we all have our days in which we feel like we cannot put forth our best effort, but those days should be far, and few, in-between.  Give your best and achieve excellence.  And when you do, don’t settle for mediocrity in return.  Make excellence the only option.

2 comments

Gosh, I just read this. I've been told to careless at a few places, and have low expectations of a certain someone.

Now, in this manifestation of me, I'm wondering if those people were right.
Shannon

REPLY

I would never tell you to have low expectations in that situation. You just have to realize who and what you are dealing with and go from there. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you have to believe that you deserve the best. Stick to your guns. It's like raising a child. You have to set boundaries and there has to be consequences. I know you'll do what's best for you. :-)

REPLY

Let's hear your thoughts...

So Simple, Yet So Complex...That's Me! . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved.